C. Richard Hill, Jr.
Rick Hill has been with Webb & Eley since 2002. Rick represents clients ranging from individuals to governmental agencies and Fortune 500 companies in a wide variety of cases involving civil litigation and corporate law. He is also proficient in matters of insurance law, wills and estates, and premises liability. Rick’s extensive experience in probate law led to his 2006 appointment as a temporary judge of probate for Montgomery County.
Rick is married with two children. He is a member of First United Methodist Church of Montgomery, where he serves in various lay capacities.
- Business and Commercial Law
- Insurance Defense Law
- Appellate Practice
- Products Liability
- Local Government Law
- Wills, Estates & Probate
- Premises Liability
- B.A., Washington and Lee University, 1996
- J.D., University of Alabama School of Law, 1999
- Alabama State Bar
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Alabama
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Member, First United Methodist Church, Montgomery