Michael M. Eley
Mike Eley is a founding partner and the managing shareholder of Webb & Eley. His practice focuses primarily on workers compensation issues for individual companies, self-insured funds and insurance companies. For these clients, Mike works on a variety of issues including compensation benefits, medical benefits, termination issues and other employment matters. Mike is an accomplished trial attorney with over 25 years of experience.
Mike’s work has earned him a prestigious “A+” rating from Martindale-Hubbell, and regularly recognized on the Best Lawyers and Top Lawyers lists. In his spare time, Mike coaches baseball and basketball for both Dixie Youth and the YMCA. He also serves on the boards of St. James School and Frazer United Methodist Church.
Mike is married and has four children.
- B.A., University of Alabama, 1978
- J.D., Cumberland School of Law, 1981
- Alabama State Bar
Memberships and Affiliations
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
- Alabama Workers’ Compensation Organization
- Defense Research Institute
- Montgomery Claims Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
Awards, Honors and Publications
- A+ Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- Best Lawyers List (2003 – 2009)
- Top Lawyers List, Corporate Counsel Magazine, (2007 – 2009)
- Board Member, Frazer United Methodist Church, Montgomery
- Board of Directors, St. James School
- Coach, Dixie Youth Baseball and Basketball
- Coach, YMCA Baseball and Basketball