Mahaley P. McInnes
Mahaley McInnes focuses her litigation practice primarily on the defense of premises and product liability cases involving property damage, personal injury, and wrongful death. Mahaley also defends several nationally recognized insurance companies and their clients in general negligence and automobile liability claims.
Prior to returning to her home state of Alabama in 2008, Mahaley practiced in Georgia, where she was recognized as a “Georgia Rising Star” by Atlanta Magazine in 2007. She also served as Adjunct Professor of Pretrial Litigation with Emory Law School from 2006 until 2008.
She is married and has one child. She is a member of Montgomery’s First United Methodist Church.
- Insurance Defense Law
- Employment Law
- Workers Compensation
- Products Liability
- Premises Liability
- Local Government Law
- B.A., Emory University, 1996
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2000
- Alabama State Bar
- Georgia State Bar
Memberships and Affiliations
- Defense Research Institute
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- “Georgia Rising Star,” Atlanta Magazine (2007)
- Member, Montgomery’s First United Methodist Church, Montgomery