Ashley H. Freeman
Ashley Freeman has been with Webb & Eley since 2003 and defends employers in the state of Alabama against claims of discrimination, harassment, unfair pay, and other labor law issues. She also represents state law enforcement officials in cases involving alleged civil rights violations. Ashley’s practice takes her before both state and federal courts, including appellate courts.
Ashley is married with three children. She attends Trinity Presbyterian Church and is a member of the Junior League of Montgomery.
- B.A., The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1999
- J.D., Cumberland School of Law, 2002
- Alabama State Bar
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Alabama
- Member, Junior League of Montgomery
- Member, Trinity Presbyterian Church, Montgomery